The Sole Fitness E20 Elliptical provides various workout functions with no impact to your joints.
From An Award-Winning Brand
The Sole Fitness E20 was designed to meet your needs and your budget and has all the features you need to meet fitness goals and look good while doing it. Maximize your time and effort by getting a total body workout that is easy on your joints for incredible results that you will absolutely love. There’s much attention to detail incorporated in the trainer’s design for your safety and comfort. You’ll enjoy a smooth and natural workout with its long stride length and whisper-quiet drive system. There’s no danger of stress and strain either as oversized foot pedals with 2 degrees inward slope maintain your body’s natural motion and reduce impact to the joints and muscles while large foot beds deliver optimal user comfort. The combination of a 6.5kg flywheel and a high gear ratio means you get an extremely smooth feel for a challenging workout.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Integrated tablet holder – gives you the freedom to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines.
- Variable incline.
The SOLE E20 elliptical as our starter model combines both great exercise as well as natural human movement. For the E20 we took the best features of our residential models and added a few additional upgrades of our own.
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals – These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers, we designed a 2-degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduces ankle and knee stress common in other elliptical machines
- Articulating Foot Pedals – Not everyone walks the same; for this reason, we have made the pedals articulating to fit the way you walk. This feature also reduces the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals
- Strong Frame – The SOLE E20 uses heavy 38 mm steel that’s designed to support user weight of up to 300lbs
- Incline Adjustability – Manual Adjustable.