Lat Pulldown Bar Perfect for Those Intense Shoulder & Back Sessions.
Our Lat Pulldown Bar is a 45″ long solid steel lat pulldown bar used on selectorized back machines for performing lat pulldowns to the chest or behind the head. The lat pulldown bar is knurled in specific areas throughout the bar for a secure grip while giving you the option of close, medium and wide grips for isolating different areas of your back. The center swivel allows the bar to move freely while in use and the swivel opening is large enough to be compatible with most cable attachment carabiners or clips. Lat bars are usually found in commercial gyms attached to most, if not all, lat pulldown machines.
Specs Up Close
- Length: 114.30cm
- Full barrel swivel attachment point
- Solid rolled steel for optimum durability
- Ergonomically placed knurl markings for consistently secure grip during exercise with symmetrically bent wide handles
- Finished in chrome to reduce rust and corrosion
- The ends have rubber balls to protect floors, & other equipment from damage when not in use. This also protects you from harm when attached to the machines upper cable