Strength Training Equipment
Strength training gym equipment for the serious.
No products were found!
Strength Equipment Explained
Strength training in a nutshell is exactly what you think it is. Increasing the strength of specific muscle groups. You could be increasing your strength for various reasons
but the gist of it all is: increase strength.
Experimenting with different machines/equipment, workout programs and foods
will help you to culminate a satisfactory plan that you could implement to forge your way
to the top of your strength training goals. But why should you focus on strength training?
Strength Training & It’s Benefits
Remember, strength training can take on many forms. From actual free-weight training to strength machines, many different types of equipment can be used to increase
your strength. Here are a few benefits you will get from actioning a strength
- Strengthen your bones – By stressing your bones, strength training can increase
bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Help you perform better – By taking part in routine strength training, you will
quickly become stronger. This will in-turn help you accomplish daily tasks easier.
Imagine going to the gym and lifting a 15kg dumbbell and then coming home to your little child who weighs 10kg’s. What a breeze it would be to pick them up!
- Gain Weight or Lose Weight – With strength training the choice is yours. Depending on your goals, you may want to gain weight or lose weight and both are possible.
Choosing The Right Equipment
We can give guidance on what equipment you can expect to use depending on the type of training you want to pursue to achieve your strength training goals;
- Free-weights – Dumbbells, kettlebells, barbells with weight plates are all good choices for free-weight strength training.
- Functional Strength Training – Wall balls, kettlebells, resistance bands, suspension trainers
will all be great additions to your routine to help you increase your strength.
- Machine Strength Training – If you’re visiting the gym often or perhaps you own one of our own then view our Impulse Range of products by following this link. 90% of the products are focused on increasing your strength. For those of you that may still want guidance on what strength machines will be good to use, here are a few – Chest press machine, lateral pull-down machine, bicep curl machine and a leg extension machine.
So yes, strength equipment is quite a broad category but on this page we’d like to focus on machines rather than the other sub-categories of strength equipment.