The Sole Fitness SR500 Rower offers high intensity style workout in the comfort of your own home, also features our exclusive resistance adjustment on the handlebar
Workouts don’t require being uncomfortable. The terms should all be set by the user, when, where, for how long, all these factors determine the comfort level of a workout. With that in mind, SOLE went about designing our rower to meet our users’ needs. The natural comfortable feel of the Sole rower is created with an ergonomic design, a realistic feel, easy to view console display and strong durable frame.
- Comfortable design: this rower offers a high sitting position that allows users to get on and off the machine with ease. The adjustable pedals fit multiple users at various heel angles and provide comfort and ease of use during rigorous or slower-paced workouts. The belt drive is durable and quiet and does not require any maintenance.
- The display includes a clear LCD display. The monitor has multiple programs to help users achieve their workout goals including, interval training and heart rate control. Readouts include 500m time, total time, strokes per minute, total strokes, calories, speed, distance and pulse.
- The foldaway design allows users to exercise anywhere in the home and store after use. It includes a quick-release frame-lock design as well as built-in rollers upfront. This design provides options of where to workout as well as a convenient way to move the rower out of the room once workouts are completed.
- Smooth magnetic/air rower action at any setting, the Sole rower delivers a smooth natural pull via a powerful eddy current magnetic/air resistance system. The 16 levels of resistance allow for a quiet but intense workout, that include benefits of distributed force along the most important muscle areas.
- Wireless adjustable resistance found exclusively on the Sole rower. Users can make resistance adjustments found right on the rower handlebar. With this new technology, users can maintain their workout intensity, while never needing to slow down to make adjustments on the console or let go of the handlebar.
- 5.5″ blue backlit LCD with adjustable console angle and console arm.
- Air and magnetic (16 levels).
- Adjustable footrests with numbered sizing.
- Product weight is 81 lbs.