The Sole Fitness SC200 is meant to provide a workout focused on the lower body that reduces stress on the hip and knee joints
The SC200 combines the workout of both an elliptical trainer and a stepper machine. The up and down motion provides a high intensity workout, helping burn calories faster than some other fitness machines while the compact design is suited for small spaces, allowing users to set up the SC200 almost anywhere in the home.
The SC200’s workout focuses on the lower body without putting too much stress on hips and knees. This ergonomically designed stepper comes equipped with rubber-grip handlebars and corrosion resistant aluminum rails, adding durability. The built-in levelers ensure stability and safety on most surfaces and at 75 kg, the SC200 is light weight with front transport wheels that make it easy to move.
The 19 cm white backlit display provides feedback tracking your progress while the console allows for easy, efficient changes to your workout at the touch of a button. The SC200 allows for multiple user profiles while the standard workout programs include hill, cardio, interval training, strength, and fat burn programs.
Unrivaled Tech & Design
- The SOLE stepper SC200 combines the workout of both an elliptical trainer and a stepper machine. The up and down motion provides a high intensity workout, helping burn calories faster than some other fitness machines.
- The compact design makes it possible to place the machine anywhere.
- The pedals with 2 degrees inward tilt reduce stress on the ankle and knee joints.
- Choose from 20 levels of resistance, using an ECB resistance system.
- Ergonomically designed handles guarantee stability and safety in all training conditions.
- Choose one of the 10 training programs and track your workout progress.
- The large LCD console with a vibrant 19 cm white backlit display allows you to constantly keep track of your training information. The console comes with a built-in cooling fan, speakers with an audio jack, accessories tray and a reading rack.