Indoor Spin Bikes for Sale
Cycle your way to fitness victory with our award-winning indoor spin bikes!
Indoor Spin Bikes Explained
A indoor spin bike is a staple in many home gyms as well as commercial fitness clubs. It mimics road cycling because of the nature of the design of the bike and the physcial benefits it awards your body. Sidenote: our Sole Fitness indoor spin bikes work with Kino maps, replicating the feeling of exercising outdoors. For more info click here. Where were we, ah spin bikes?
How do indoor spin bikes benefit you and why should you use an indoor spin bike instead of some other machine?
Valid questions. It all boils down to preference regarding the latter. Some people prefer treadmills because they’re used to them and are more practical. (Foldable). But if we’re honest, nothing really compares to the feeling of an indoor spin bike, especially if you enjoy cycling. But what do you need to look out for when buying an indoor spin bike? Here’s a few guidelines:
- Does it come with a warranty and guarantee? You won’t believe how many calls we get DAILY of people asking us to help them repair their spin bikes from brands that no longer have servicing parts available. While we’d love to help everyone, sometimes it’s not possible.
- Does it make use of a flywheel that is of an appropriate weight range? (18kg – 20kg the heavier the better). If it is magnetic, is the resistance level strong enough on a consistent basis?
- Is it future proof? Is there Bluetooth connectivity for your smartwatch or smartphone? Does the indoor spin bike brand have an app to track your leap into better fitness?
Right, now that you know what to look out for, let’s answer that first question:
What are the benefits of Indoor Spin Bikes?
- Aid in the search for better cardiac health.
- Zero impact on your joints.
- Spin bikes offer a convenient, safe and private means of exercise.
- Weight-loss. If weight-loss is your goal, 150 – 200 minutes of medium-intensity training on a spin bike per week will do you wonders! (Provided you stick to healthy eating habits.)
- And of course, spin bikes (but almost any exercising) will increase your level of motivation and help you build healthier routines.
View our award-winning range of Sole Fitness Indoor Spin Bikes. Click on the button below.